- Yoga Teacher
- Yoga Therapist
- Healer of New Pleiadian Lightwork
- Psychological Consultant
- Teacher of Meditation and Mindfulness
- Teacher of Relaxation Techniques
- Studied Non-medical Practitioner of Psychotherapy
I am certified as a Hatha Yoga teacher with Sivananada Yoga Centre in New York. I have taught in the United States, Canada, and Germany since 2007. Apart from teaching at my own studio, I worked as a yoga therapist in a clinic for outpatients with psychosomatic ailments in Berlin.
I also give seminars on meditation and mindfulness, train Yoga teachers, organise yoga retreats on regular basis, and have recorded a relaxation and meditation CD. I work as a professor at the Berlin campus naturalis Academy, am a spiritual healer of the new Pleiadian Lightwork, and a psychological consultant.
My Yoga classes combine powerful exercises and moments of relaxation. They focus on the development of body awareness, deepening self-awareness, and bringing the wisdom of Yoga to everyday life.
- 2012-2016 Healer of the New Pleiadian Lightwork
- 2016-2017 Non-Medical Practitioner of Psychotherapie/ Certification pending
- 2014 Channelling Basis Training
- 2009 Reiki Training
- 2006 Honours Bachelor of Arts with Distinction, University of Toronto, Canada: Major in International Relations; Major in European Studies; Minor in Russian Language and Literature
- 2006 Yoga Siromani Training, New York, USA
- 2002 Certificate for Outstanding Achievement in English Language
- 2001 Certificate for Achievement in Advanced Studies in English Language
- 2001 Certificate for Cultural Interpreters Language and Interpreting Skills from the Ministry of Citizenship, Culture and Recreation, Ottawa, Canada
- 2000 Certificate of Achievement in Advanced English Language